The Second International Conference on Quality Education is being organised by the Rato Bangala Foundation in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MoEST). It seeks to work towards achieving targets of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 4 (SDG4) regarding quality education and Nepal’s School Sector Development Plan (SSDP) Goals by focusing on providing quality education in the classroom, from early-childhood on wards. It recognizes that due focus on quality education is imperative in order to improve the lives and livelihoods of children in Nepal and ensure that Nepal reaches middle-income economy status by 2030. More information on the history of this conference and the Rato Bangala Foundation can be found in the ICQE2019 Concept Note.
– Learner Centered Early Childhood Education
– Learning by Doing
– Role of Leadership
– Private Sector in Education
– Education Financing
– Education for Sustainable Development
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES:
– Workshop, Presentation and Poster Proposal form first deadline: April 25, 2019
– Extended Workshop, Presentation, and Poster Proposal form deadline: May 31, 2019
– Proposal confirmation deadline: June 15, 2019
CALL FOR PAPERS:
For those interested in submitting a paper, workshop, and/or poster proposal to present at the conference, please fill out the application form below under the Call for Papers icon. We encourage multiple submissions per applicant. Refer to the Presentation, Poster, and Workshop Proposal Guidelines when filling out your application.
The registration fee is as follows:
- NRS 10,000 for Nepali nationals
- USD $150 for other nationals
- 15% discount for early bird registration
Registration will open shortly! More coming soon!