Vacancy for M&E Officer
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
22 May 2017 / 8 Jestha 2074
- An excellent opportunity to join one of Nepal’s leading teacher training organisations
- Full-time position
- Based in Patan Dhokha, Lalitpur, with some field visits
- Immediate start
Closing date for applications: Sunday 11 June 2017 / 28 Jestha 2074, 5pm KTM-time
Rato Bangala Foundation (RBF) is looking for an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to design, implement, and review M&E frameworks to ensure the quality and impact of its projects. As our M&E Officer, you will work closely with project staff and field officers, facilitating processes related to the capture, analysis, and reporting of data and knowledge. You will ensure the continual improvement of RBF’s work by supporting organisational learning.
- Demonstrated high level understanding of, and experience in, applying a range of M&E methodologies, including both qualitative and quantitative methods, preferably in a development and/or education context;
- Demonstrated ability to support processes of organisational learning and knowledge exchange, and to build staff capacity around M&E through mentoring and supervision;
- Ability to work both independently and in a small team to deliver tangible results.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field (e.g. education, social work, public policy, etc.);
- Two years’ experience implementing M&E frameworks and analysing qualitative and quantitative data;
- Excellent Nepali and English Communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills;
- Experience writing Impact Assessments;
- Experience in designing and/or managing development programs.
RBF is child-safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures and sign our Child Protection Policy. All staff must sign and agree to conform to the policy and our code of conduct as a condition of employment.
Please email your cover letter, including responses to the selection criteria and essential requirements, along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (KTM-time), Sunday 11 June 2017 / 28 Jestha 2074.